vendredi 25 juin 2021

Translation of Zombicide Black Plague and Green Horde Quests

  Completed Translations


👏 Many thanks to Olaf for his precious help  👏

------------------------------

Translation of Zombicide Black Plague and Green Horde Quests


  At the request of non-French speaking players I have started to translate all my quests into English. 

I received a prompt reinforcement thanks to Olaf from BGG, who contacted me spontaneously and kindly sent me a translation file (not a simple google trad, a real quality work, thank you !! 👍) in text mode all the quests. 

Based on Olaf's work đŸ’Ș, I put in page the Zombicide Fantasy quests in my free time.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement 👍


-------------------------------------------

You can also find the folders containing all the PDF files:

 Drive Google - Quests GH  / Folder Drive Google - Quests BP




                                                                                     examples (PNG)

2 commentaires:

  1. mais il n y a plus les quetes en Francais ? je ne les trouve pas sur le blog

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
    RĂ©ponses
    1. toutes les quĂȘtes sont publiĂ©es en Français et en Anglais (deux liens FR/ EN et 2 partages d'images FR/EN)

      Supprimer